The Flipped Learning Series Bundle
Building on their best-selling book Flip Your Classroom: Reach Every Student in Every Class Every Day, flipped education innovators Jonathan Bergmann and Aaron Sams return with a book series that supports flipped learning in the four topic areas of Science, Maths, English and Humanities and Social Sciences, as well as the primary classroom. This bundle collects all five books in this series.
In each book in this bundle, the authors discuss how educators can successfully apply the flipped classroom model in classrooms. Each chapter offers practical guidance, including how to approach lesson planning, what to do with class time and how to employ project-based learning techniques.
Each book in this bundle serves as a guide for teachers who are beginning to flip their classes, or are interested in exploring the flipped model for the first time. Each book helps real teachers deal with the realities of teaching in an increasingly interconnected and digital world.
All five books explore practical ways to bring flipped learning into the classroom, including:
- How to flip your class, and the four hurdles to flipping (thinking, technology, time and training).
- How your approach to planning changes as you implement flipped learning.
- How flipping will enhance the classroom experience for students.
- What tech tools are available for teachers to flip their classes.
- How to teach different subjects in the flipped classroom.
- How teachers can give students more ownership and choice in their learning.
- How flipped learning can help with differentiation and individualised instruction.
- How flipped learning can provide an environment where projects can be done more often and with more fidelity.
- How to use gamification.
- How to implement the flipped-mastery model in a classroom.
|Publish date||2016-03-07 00:00:00|
|Partner Name||International Society for Technology in Education (ISTE)|
|Key Learning Area||Cross-Curricular|