Mastering Complex Text Using Multiple Reading Sources Complete Set of 5
The Mastering Complex Text Using Multiple Sources series is designed to help Years 3–7 students become experts in reading for comprehension. Thie complete set includes on of each book in the series featuring informational texts based on a variety of subjects, including:
- Mastering Complex Text Using Multiple Sources, Year 3 (TCR4735): animal life cycles, types of road signs and simple machines.
- Mastering Complex Text Using Multiple Sources, Year 4 (TCR4742): superstition, the Solar System and restaurant reviews.
- Mastering Complex Text Using Multiple Sources, Year 5 (TCR4759): space, the Olympics, and colloquialisms and lingo.
- Mastering Complex Text Using Multiple Sources, Year 6 (TCR4766): Halley’s Comet, superstition and the meaning of sportsmanship.
- Mastering Complex Text Using Multiple Sources, Year 7 (TCR4773): crowdfunding, geography and the chemistry of cooking.
Accompanying activities encourage a close reading of each source, as students gain experience in integrating information, making inferences and locating specific details.
Each lesson in the series is designed to teach students to draw information from multiple sources, use higher-order thinking skills to answer questions, locate information that fits specific criteria, and integrate information from several texts in order to write knowledgeably about a subject.
Equip your students with everything they need to become masters of reading comprehension with the Mastering Complex Text Using Multiple Sources series!
|Publish date||2018-02-09 00:00:00|
|Partner Name||Teacher Created Resources|