180 Days of Practice
Hands-On STEAM, Foundation
Build STEAM skills with quick and purposeful daily practice! Introduce students to year-level STEAM content while encouraging them to develop their creativity and problem-solving skills. This book includes twelve units, broken into manageable daily activities. Each unit includes a STEAM challenge where students use the engineering design process to solve a real-world problem.
In each unit, students will:
- study science content
- engage in a hands-on investigation or mini-challenge
- create art, a craft or a writing piece
- analyse data
- design and create a solution or product
- revisit and improve their design.
Students will enjoy exploring physical science, life science, and earth and space science in a hands-on way! The twelve units cover:
- things in motion
- pushes and pulls
- living and non-living things
- five senses
- earth’s resources
- reducing, reusing and recycling
- the sun.
|Publish date||2022-07-21 00:00:00|
|Partner Name||Teacher Created Materials|
|Key Learning Area||Classroom resource, Cross-Curricular, Mathematics, Science, Technologies, The Arts|