Creating Social and Emotional Learning Environments
Many educators recognise that social and emotional learning (SEL) is essential to ensuring student success. What educators now grapple with is understanding exactly what SEL is, how it should be taught and how to actively create those spaces that foster SEL. Based on Dr Cranston’s experiences implementing SEL from a practical standpoint, this resource:
- digs into the real work of how to incorporate SEL in F–12 schools
- makes the connection between research and practical application
- supports all educators from various instructional settings
- addresses students’ different interests and varied learning styles.
This resource helps educators effectively implement SEL programming through:
- real-life examples and testimonials of SEL in the classroom in different types of F–12 learning environments
- mindful moments that encourage understanding, learning and reflection.
This essential resource develops students’ social and emotional wellbeing – whether in the classroom, on the schoolyard, or in after-school programs – to help create both successful students and well-rounded citizens.
|Publish date||2022-04-06 00:00:00|
|Partner Name||Teacher Created Materials|
|Key Learning Area||Professional development|