Succeeding With Inquiry In Science And Math Classrooms
Research shows that inquiry-based instruction boosts students’ critical thinking skills and promote the kind of creative problem solving that turns the classroom into an energised learning environment.
In Succeeding With Inquiry In Science and Math Classrooms, real-world lesson plans illustrate highly effective inquiry-based instruction as you learn
- how to engage maths and science students at all year levels
- why students should explore a subject before you explain it
- how to meet rigorous standards and expectations through rich, well-aligned classroom experiences
- how to develop useful formative assessments and gather critical information during every class period
- how to create effective questions that guide students’ deep learning and your own professional development.
No matter what your experience with inquiry-based instruction, Succeeding With Inquiry In Science and Math Classrooms will help hone your ability to plan and implement high-quality lessons that engage students and improve learning.
|Publish date||2015-03-05 00:00:00|
|Key Learning Area||Mathematics, Science|