Inside PLCs at Work
Your Guided Tour Through One District’s Successes, Challenges, and Celebrations
In Inside PLCs at Work: Your Guided Tour Through One District’s Successes, Challenges, and Celebrations, authors Craig Dougherty and Casey Reason take the readers on a journey to Sheridan County School District 2, a school network that has implemented the Professional Learning Community at Work (PLC at Work) process to great success, to provide an in-depth view of the vast benefits successful implementation can have.
F–12 teachers and administrators will:
- develop a thorough understanding of the PLC process by exploring its foundational concepts and qualities
- learn about the successful implementation at Sheridan County School District 2
- understand how to implement the PLC process in their own schools in a nuanced and meaningful fashion
- utilise real-world examples to garner further insight into the PLC process
- gain helpful tools to guide their work during the PLC journey.
|Publish date||2019-07-04 00:00:00|
|Partner Name||Solution Tree Inc|
|Key Learning Area||Cross-Curricular|