The Handbook for the New Art and Science of Teaching
In The handbook for the New Art and Science of Teaching, Robert J Marzano provides a comprehensive guide to the framework for a substantive change he introduces in The New Art and Science of Teaching. This straightforward guide helps F–12 teachers become familiar with the structure of The New Art and Science of Teaching framework and provides a wealth of tips and actionable steps to master implementation. In his framework, Marzano identifies ten design areas within three categories of teaching – (1) feedback, (2) content and (3) context – that form a road map for teachers’ lesson and unit planning.
In each chapter of this handbook, Marzano offers specific instructional guidance and suggestions for using every one of the 330-plus strategies from his framework; it sets teachers up for success by providing a strong starting point from which to let their artistic instincts thrive.
- thoroughly examine the New Art and Science of Teaching framework
- discover many examples that illustrate specific instructional strategies
- reimagine ways to improve the classroom environment, develop relationships and increase student engagement
- benefit from over one hundred reproducibles to help them implement the New Art and Science of Teaching framework along with many more online tools
- use self-reflection tools to ensure effective implementation.
|Publish date||2018-10-11 00:00:00|
|Partner Name||Solution Tree Inc|
|Key Learning Area||Cross-Curricular|