Coaching Teachers in Bilingual and Dual-Language Classrooms
A Responsive Cycle for Observation and Feedback
In Coaching Teachers in Bilingual and Dual-Language Classrooms: A Responsive Cycle for Observation and Feedback, author Alexandra Guilamo notes the deep need for effective instructional coaching in bilingual and dual-language classrooms. In response, Guilamo offers F–12 instructional coaches tools and strategies for implementing a fair and effective observation and feedback cycle, covering each stage of the coaching process from the pre-observation conference to the post-observation conference. This book will help readers successfully coach bilingual and dual-language teachers to ensure students of all cultural backgrounds and language levels can succeed.
- explore bilingual and dual-language programs and their qualities and benefits
- understand the unique challenges that bilingual and dual-language teachers and students face
- learn the essential elements of an effective coaching and feedback cycle
- examine the goals and challenges of effective coaching
- gain practical strategies to strengthen their work as coaches and observers in multilingual environments.
|Publish date||2020-04-21 00:00:00|
|Partner Name||Solution Tree Inc|
|Key Learning Area||Cross-Curricular|