Holistic Leadership, Thriving Schools
Twelve Lenses to Balance Priorities and Serve the Whole Student
Lead a school where educators help students flourish academically, socially and emotionally. In Holistic Leadership, Thriving Schools: Twelve Lenses to Balance Priorities and Serve the Whole Student, leadership expert Jane A. G. Kise offers a toolkit of strategies that support the daily work of school leaders. Through the Twelve Lenses of Leadership, F–12 leaders and administrators will discover core leadership competencies to overcome ongoing challenges, navigate competing priorities and unite their entire school community around one common purpose: supporting whole-child learning.
- learn about the essential components of effective leadership development
- use the power of both–and thinking and connections to emotional intelligence to develop leadership skills and overcome inherent biases
- create an environment of collaborative trust where students and educators feel engaged and motivated
- make progress in whole-child achievement while ensuring educators feel a sense of purpose
- gain insight into setting ambitious leadership development goals by establishing a priority focus.
|Publish date||2019-07-16 00:00:00|
|Partner Name||Solution Tree Inc|
|Key Learning Area||Cross-Curricular|