Best Practices at Tier 2
Supplemental Interventions for Additional Student Support, Secondary
In Best Practices at Tier 2: Supplemental Interventions for Additional Student Support, Secondary, authors Bob Sonju, Sharon V. Kramer, Mike Mattos and Austin Buffum offer Years 6–12 teachers proven response to intervention (RTI) strategies for responding to students who need additional support after core instruction. The authors explain that a school functioning as a professional learning community (PLC) is essential to effectively implementing RTI. Using this book, teachers and administrators will discover fundamental practices and tools to support students through a schoolwide, collaborative effort.
- understand the power of RTI to provide timely, targeted and systematic interventions for students in need
- discover the foundational principles of the PLC process and the importance of ongoing collaborative processes
- understand the roles of teacher, leadership and intervention teams in the RTI process
- gain suggestions for determining student-learning levels and how to move student learning forward
- review structures and schedules that build time into the school day for Tier 2 interventions.
|Publish date||2019-08-05 00:00:00|
|Partner Name||Solution Tree Inc|
|Key Learning Area||Cross-Curricular|