The Global School
Connecting Classrooms and Students Around the World
The world is growing increasingly diverse. Once-divergent cultures are now learning and working together. Discover why your students need an intercultural critical education and how it will help them thrive in an internationalised world. Wrapped in a 21st century skills framework, this book offers specific steps to globalise your classroom and strategies to encourage higher-order thinking.
- Explore innovative ways to embrace globalisation and connect K-12 classrooms and learners worldwide.
- Understand the significant impact of the Common Core State Standards on instruction for 21st century skills.
- Identify applicable projects, strategies, and assessments to shift traditional classrooms into global education centers.
- Discover empowering tips to develop students' higher-order thinking.
- Learn to scale the straightforward steps all teachers - whether novice or technologically savvy - can take to help their students become participants in a global society.
|Publish date||2012-08-16 00:00:00|
|Partner Name||Solution Tree Inc|