The Handbook for Embedded Formative Assessment
Formative assessment is the most impactful approach to raising student achievement, but teacher quality plays a vital role in this process. The Handbook for Embedded Formative Assessment explores why and how to implement formative assessment into daily classroom practice. Using this resource as a companion to Dylan Wiliam’s Embedded Formative Assessment, Second Edition or as a stand-alone book, F–12 teachers will find tried-and-tested classroom techniques, practical how-tos, and engaging exercises to guide implementation. When teachers use formative assessment to ensure learning, students are prepared to thrive in the complex, unpredictable world of the 21st century.
- review the five key strategies of classroom formative assessment
- gain more than forty formative assessment techniques to ease the implementation process
- discover dozens of templates to assess current classroom practices and implement new techniques
- clarify and share learning intentions and success criteria, elicit evidence of student achievement and give feedback that moves learning forward
- use discussion questions and observation tools for improved teamwork.
|Publish date||2018-03-16 00:00:00|
|Partner Name||Solution Tree Inc|
|Key Learning Area||Cross-Curricular|