Embedded Formative Assessment, 2nd Edition
Educational achievement carries more importance than ever for students to thrive in the complex, unpredictable world of the 21st century. In this second edition of the bestselling Embedded formative assessment, author Dylan Wiliam makes the case for the significant role of formative assessment in increasing teacher quality and student learning. Through a vast body of new research, insights, examples and formative assessment techniques, this rich resource shows F–12 teachers and administrators how to positively impact student achievement.
- discover why formative assessment is the most impactful and cost-effective approach to raising student academic achievement
- review the five key strategies of classroom formative assessment
- gain over seventy practical formative assessment techniques to use or adapt in classrooms
- explore the importance of classroom questioning, learning intentions and success criteria, feedback, collaborative and cooperative learning, and self-regulated learning
- realise that teacher quality remains the most important determinant of student learning.
|Publish date||2017-10-11 00:00:00|
|Partner Name||Solution Tree Inc|
|Key Learning Area||Cross-Curricular|