Flip this School
How to Lead the Turnaround Process
Many factors can lead to failure, but with strong leadership and the right staff, a successful school turnaround will put a failing school on the path to success. In Flip This School: How to Lead the Turnaround Process, authors John F. Eller and Sheila A. Eller examine the strategies and research behind successful school turnaround and present a framework to remodel failing and struggling schools.
The authors contend that planning a school turnaround is a lot like flipping a house: the building and its operations undergo a fundamental remodelling. This book takes a close look at comprehensive strategies for school-improvement planning that allow school leaders to collaborate with the existing staff to instigate a total remodel. The tools and templates will help school leaders own their leadership style and set the foundation for a successful school turnaround.
With this book, F–12 principals and school leaders will:
- understand the essential attributes of school turnaround
- examine their leadership strengths and limitations
- discover tips for gaining support from the network
- learn how to gather extensive data about school operation
- build leadership capacity at the teacher level
- develop a positive school culture.
|Publish date||2019-07-19 00:00:00|
|Partner Name||Solution Tree Inc|
|Key Learning Area||Cross-Curricular|