Coaching for Educator Wellness
A Guide to Supporting New and Experienced Teachers
Differentiating coaching practices for beginning and veteran teachers can be a challenge. In Coaching for educator wellness: A guide to supporting new and experienced teachers, author Tina H Boogren provides instructional and self-care strategies that coaches and mentors can implement to support all teachers. Boogren draws from her extensive coaching experience to share interactive activities and easy-to-replicate strategies for highly effective coaching to get educators from where they are to where they want to be.
F–12 instructional leaders and coaches will:
- review ways to practise self-care and instil a commitment to self-care in others
- explore strategies for differentiating coaching practices for new, new-to-the-building and experienced teachers
- see how to match the different types of support to each teacher’s needs during each phase of the school year
- use tools to help support all teachers in increasing their expertise
- answer reflection questions to further their understanding.
|Publish date||2022-07-20 00:00:00|
|Partner Name||Solution Tree Inc|
|Key Learning Area||Professional development|