Success for Our Youngest Learners
Embracing the PLC at Work® Process at the Early Childhood Level
In Success for our youngest learners: Embracing the PLC at Work® process at the early childhood level, author Barbara W Cirigliano provides guidance for preK educators seeking to improve their schools with the Professional Learning Community (PLC) at Work process. She details how the foundational ideas and concepts of a successful PLC can work for teachers of young children. Embracing the PLC process at the early childhood level gives teachers invaluable tools to drive dramatic improvement and ensure that all students receive the best possible start to their education.
- review the role and importance of preK education
- learn how the PLC process can specifically cater to the needs of preK students
- receive guidance and strategies necessary to build a strong collaborative structure in their schools
- formatively assess the youngest students’ learning in appropriate and helpful ways
- utilise free reproducibles to further their work with the book’s materials.
|Publish date||2020-11-23 00:00:00|
|Partner Name||Solution Tree Inc|
|Key Learning Area||Professional development|