Success for Our Youngest Learners
Embracing the PLC at Work® Process at the Early Childhood Level
No of Pages: 154
Publish Date: 16 November 2020
This product is available for preorder and is estimated to be available from Nov 2020.
Put young learners on the path to a great education by embracing the professional learning community (PLC) process. Designed specifically for early childhood educators, this practical resource details the foundational ideas and concepts of a successful PLC. Discover how to build collaborative preK teacher teams, develop a guaranteed and viable curriculum, design meaningful assessment and intervention, and more.
Use this practical guide to implement the PLC at Work® process to provide quality education to young learners during a vital stage of child development:
- discover how to use the PLC process to specifically cater to the needs of preK students
- receive guidance and strategies necessary to build a strong collaborative structure in your school, including for blended classrooms
- acquire best practices for organising teams and making the most of team time
- understand how to construct assessment for young students, including those in preschool, kindergarten and special education
- learn how to collect data and provide interventions based on the results.
|Publish date||2020-11-16 00:00:00|
|Partner Name||Solution Tree Inc|