Shifting From Me to We
How to Jump-Start Collaboration in a PLC at Work®
Schools that struggle to implement the professional learning community (PLC) process often lack the foundation of collaboration necessary to support their efforts. Shifting from me to we: How to jump-start collaboration in a PLC at Work® provides common-sense guidance for creating and implementing a strong collaborative school culture. Author Michael Roberts shares evidence-backed tools and concepts for overcoming common roadblocks to PLC implementation. Through this book, F–12 school and district leaders will be able to shift their school culture from individualistic to collaborative and jump-start the PLC process.
- consider answers to common questions that staff and stakeholders have about PLC implementation
- study the strategies and methods used by schools that have successfully adopted the PLC process
- become familiar with the skills and concepts necessary to build a strong collaborative foundation for a PLC
- learn how to create and customise PLC implementation procedures that work best for their schools
- receive concrete learning targets and numerous free reproducibles that will assist them as they implement the PLC process.
|Publish date||2020-09-24 00:00:00|
|Partner Name||Solution Tree Inc|
|Key Learning Area||Cross-Curricular|