The Big Book of Tools for Collaborative Teams in a PLC at Work®
No of Pages: 248
Publish Date: 16 November 2020
This product is available for preorder and is estimated to be available from Nov 2020.
Build your team’s capacity to become agents of positive change. Organised around the four critical questions of PLC at Work®, this comprehensive book of field-tested, easy-to-use tools provides an explicit structure for collaborative teams. Rely on these resources and best practices to help you establish team norms, navigate common challenges, develop collective teacher efficacy and more.
- Discover how to address the many challenges teams face and develop the skills necessary to improve student learning
- Understand how to build a solid foundation for your collaborative efforts
- Study strategies for effectively developing a guaranteed and viable curriculum, common formative assessments, and remediation and extension opportunities
- Obtain targeted support and tools that you can use immediately to strengthen the work of your collaborative team
- Explore the core behaviors that are essential to collaborative success
|Publish date||2020-11-16 00:00:00|
|Partner Name||Solution Tree Inc|