The Big Book of Tools for Collaborative Teams in a PLC at Work®
No of Pages: 248
Publish Date: 16 December 2020
This product is available for preorder and is estimated to be available from Dec 2020.
In The big book of tools for collaborative teams in a PLC at Work®, author William M Ferriter provides educators with an invaluable toolkit full of resources designed to strengthen the practice of collaborative teams. The tools in this book furnish collaborative teams with structures that can help them solve problems they will inevitably encounter. Clearly organised around the four critical questions of professional learning communities (PLCs), the book thoroughly explores the core practices that efficient teams must master, provides supplementary templates for extending that learning, and offers targeted support to navigate the challenges that collaborative teams face.
- develop skills to improve student learning
- understand how to build a solid foundation for collaborative efforts
- study strategies for effectively developing assessments and opportunities for remediation and extension
- obtain targeted support and tools that teams can immediately use in the classroom to address specific challenges
- learn about core behaviours that are essential to collaborative success.
|Publish date||2020-12-16 00:00:00|
|Partner Name||Solution Tree Inc|
|Key Learning Area||Professional development|