Collaboration for Career and Technical Education
Teamwork Beyond the Core Content Areas in a PLC at Work®
In Collaboration for career and technical education: Teamwork beyond the core content areas in a PLC at Work®, authors Wendy Custable and Paul C Farmer provide guidance for readers who wish to integrate their career and technical education (CTE) programs into the professional learning community (PLC) process. The PLC process is proven to help CTE teachers, who are often singletons, develop rigorous academic standards and best practices to effectively prepare students for their lives after graduation. The authors share vital information and strategies that CTE teachers will need to define their purpose and customise and improve their collaborative efforts in a PLC.
- become familiar with the common issues that often prevent CTE teachers from engaging in the PLC process
- learn why and how the PLC process benefits both CTE teachers and students
- discover how CTE teachers can create collaborative programs that are tailored to their fields of study
- receive professional guidance and concrete, achievable strategies for creating collaborative teams
- benefit from free reproducibles that will help them advance their teamwork.
|Publish date||2020-08-31 00:00:00|
|Partner Name||Solution Tree Inc|
|Key Learning Area||Cross-Curricular|