Riding the Wave
Teacher Strategies for Navigating Change and Strengthening Key Relationships
Author: Jeremy S. Adams
No of Pages: 200
This product is available for preorder and is estimated to be available from Jun 2020.
Deftly navigate the constant cycles of change and reform with the support of this actionable resource. Author Jeremy S. Adams identifies five key teacher relationships – the self, students, colleagues, administrators and the community – and outlines how change impacts each. Discover concrete strategies for not only strengthening these relationships but also rediscovering professional purpose and truly thriving in the classroom.
- Recognise the waves of change that are characteristic of 21st century education
- Explore the dynamics of the five key relationships in which classroom teachers are involved
- Identify the ways in which teacher morale affects teacher efficacy and collaboration, as well as overall school morale
- Reflect on and respond to the problem or strategy presented at the end of every section
- Learn specific research-based strategies for improving the five key relationships
|Publish date||2020-06-01 00:00:00|
|Partner Name||Solution Tree Inc|