Fully Forming Your Professional Life as a Teacher and Leader
HEART!: Fully Forming Your Professional Life as a Teacher and Leader by Timothy D. Kanold supports F–12 educators in reflecting on their professional journey. In this inspiring five-part book, Kanold presents the concept of a heartprint – the distinctive impression that an educator leaves on students and colleagues. In a conversational, humorous tone, HEART! offers teachers and leaders guidance in regard to what they can do to uncover their professional impact and foster heart-centred classrooms and schools.
F–12 teachers and leaders will
- examine the five unique aspects that make up the HEART of a professional life, happiness, engagement, alliances, risk and thought
- answer essential questions that will help them understand their distinctive heartprint
- gain wisdom and profound insights from dozens of teachers and thought leaders
- journal throughout the book to ponder the heartprint they have left on the people in their lives and professional experiences
- explore outside print and online resources that can teach them more about what it means to have HEART in education.
|Publish date||2017-03-27 00:00:00|
|Partner Name||Solution Tree Inc|
|Key Learning Area||Cross-Curricular|