Transforming School Culture
How to Overcome Staff Division, 2nd Edition
Transforming School Culture: How to Overcome Staff Division is the best-selling resource for understanding school culture and turning toxic cultures into healthy ones. In this powerful second edition, Anthony Muhammad offers new insights into his study of thirty-four US schools and four types of educators: (1) the Believers, (2) the Fundamentalists, (3) the Tweeners and (4) the Survivors. Offering specific strategies for working with each educator, this compelling resource ensures all F–12 school leaders create positive environments that maximise organisational effectiveness.
The second edition offers
- an updated foreword
- a new introduction, framing the importance of the second edition
- a new chapter of frequently asked questions in regard to school culture, leadership and the four types of educators
- an updated research base, including over sixty new references
- commentary on the Every Student Succeeds Act and Common Core
- reflections on No Child Left Behind’s impact on education
- further guidance on becoming a transformational leader through communication, trust, capacity and accountability.
|Publish date||2017-07-25 00:00:00|
|Partner Name||Solution Tree Inc|
|Key Learning Area||Cross-Curricular|