Score to Soar
Moving Teachers From Evaluation to Professional Growth
Availability: In Stock
No of Pages: 228
Publish Date: 16 February 2017
Score to Soar: Moving Teachers From Evaluation to Professional Growth shows F–12 school leaders who work directly in supervisory roles with teachers how to develop and execute teacher evaluations that properly assess teacher effectiveness and guide improvement in job performance. Authors John F. Eller and Sheila A. Eller feature research-based strategies and draw from their experiences working with school leaders to offer readers a highly practical resource that identifies the traits of effective school supervision and the elements of a quality teacher evaluation system, explains how to evaluate the effectiveness of teachers and how to use multiple forms of data for evaluation, and addresses how to communicate evaluation findings to teachers in a way that fosters their professional growth.
F–12 school leaders will
- learn the importance of and reasons for teacher supervision
- access strategies to improve their teacher evaluation process
- acquire the skills to accurately assess and communicate teacher effectiveness
- discover tips for holding productive conferences that offer clear direction for teacher improvement
- foster and maintain high-quality teacher performance that promotes student success.
|Publish date||2017-02-16 00:00:00|
|Partner Name||Solution Tree Inc|
|Key Learning Area||Cross-Curricular|