Leading PLCs at Work® Districtwide
From Boardroom to Classroom
In Leading PLCs at Work districtwide: From boardroom to classroom, authors Robert Eaker, Mike Hagadone, Janel Keating and Meagan Rhoades guide educators in developing successful districtwide professional learning communities (PLCs) to ensure high levels of learning for every student. High-performing districts develop when collaborative teams at every level align their concepts, practices and vocabulary. Aligning this work is a top-down, bottom-up cyclical process starting with the district level and ending with collaborative teacher teams. Leading PLCs at Work districtwide provides district and school leaders with the tools and strategies to create a districtwide culture of continuous improvement.
- learn the role the district office plays in supporting PLC implementation and school-improvement efforts
- observe how collaborative teams align their work schoolwide and districtwide to ensure high levels of learning
- study real-life examples and artifacts of best practices in action
- receive protocols and templates to move student learning forward
- review a process for establishing a guaranteed and viable curriculum and discover strategies for analysing student learning and making data-informed decisions.
|Publish date||2021-06-30 00:00:00|
|Partner Name||Solution Tree Inc|
|Key Learning Area||Professional development|