Get Set, Go
Creating Successful Grading and Reporting Systems
In Get Set, Go: Creating Successful Grading and Reporting Systems, Thomas R. Guskey builds on the framework for grading reform that he developed in his previous book On Your Mark: Challenging the Conventions of Grading and Reporting. While On Your Mark discussed grading reform in conceptual terms, Get Set, Go focuses on seven essential steps that F–12 teachers and administrators must take to adopt and implement a rigorous and meaningful new grading and reporting system. These steps guide readers through understanding the change process, forming a Coalition for Change and creating a systematic implementation plan that works for all stakeholders.
- examine the seven essential steps to any successful attempt to reform grading practices
- learn what does and does not promote lasting grading and reporting changes
- understand how to build a Coalition for Change that leads and champions grading reform
- discover how to engage all stakeholders in realising a reform initiative
- gain numerous tools and strategies to assist in implementing a new grading and reporting system.
|Publish date||2020-04-20 00:00:00|
|Partner Name||Solution Tree Inc|
|Key Learning Area||Cross-Curricular|