Connecting Through Leadership
The Promise of Precise and Effective Communication in Schools
In Connecting Through Leadership: The Promise of Precise and Effective Communication in Schools, author Jasmine K Kullar demonstrates how F–12 administrators can strengthen their communication – verbally and nonverbally – with every member of the school community, from teachers to students to parents. Whether the message is positive or negative, simple or complex, or actionable or informational, school leaders’ responsibility is to use communication to connect in a way that inspires and motivates others. Using this practical resource, school leaders will reflect on their communication skills and challenge themselves to improve for the success of their school.
- analyse their communication strengths and weaknesses
- learn how to become charismatic presenters
- gain strategies for tough conversations
- participate in a monthly communication challenge to improve their skills
- understand how body language affects communication.
|Publish date||2020-04-07 00:00:00|
|Partner Name||Solution Tree Inc|
|Key Learning Area||Cross-Curricular|