Achieving Great Impact
Empowering Teachers to Drive Their Growth and Development
Availability: In Stock
No of Pages: 256
Publish Date: 28 February 2017
In Achieving Great Impact: Empowering Teachers to Drive Their Growth and Development, authors John F. Eller, Sheila A. Eller and Peter Hayes use research-based strategies and their own experiences to show F–12 school leaders how to provide quality feedback and guidance to teachers. This highly practical resource demonstrates how to evaluate teachers’ performance, use multiple data forms for evaluation and communicate evaluation findings to teachers in a way that fosters their professional growth.
With this book, F–12 school leaders will
- learn the importance of and reasons for teacher evaluation
- help teachers plan and monitor their professional development
- understand how and why to use a variety of data sources to assess a teacher’s performance
- receive tips on how to offer clear direction for teacher improvement
- foster and maintain high quality teacher performance that promotes student success.
|Publish date||2017-02-28 00:00:00|
|Partner Name||Solution Tree Inc|
|Key Learning Area||Cross-Curricular|