Concise Answers to Frequently Asked Questions About Professional Learning Communities at Work, Revised Edition
Concise Answers to Frequently Asked Questions About Professional Learning Communities at Work®, Revised Edition is a powerful tool for F–12 teachers and school leaders to use on their PLC journey. This quick-reference guide clearly and succinctly answers the questions educators most frequently have as teams undergo PLC implementation. The easy-to-navigate format provides answers to common questions in the following categories.
- The four pillars of a strong PLC foundation – mission, vision, values and goals
- The move from a culture of isolation to a culture of collaboration
- The four critical questions of a PLC
- The issues that network leaders must frequently address
- How leaders and collaborative teacher teams can manage conflict
By using this book as a companion to Learning by Doing: A Handbook for Professional Learning Communities at Work®, Revised Third Edition, educators can keep themselves pointed in the right direction as questions and complications arise on the PLC journey.
|Publish date||2016-09-28 00:00:00|
|Partner Name||Solution Tree Inc|
|Key Learning Area||Cross-Curricular|