The Collaborative Team Plan Book for PLCs at Work®
Designed exclusively for teacher teams, this plan book is a one-stop shop to aid your collaborative team’s work as it pursues its mission of learning for all. With well-researched ideas, activities and 40 weeks of planning pages for organising instruction, this valuable resource will guide and improve your team’s work as part of a professional learning community (PLC).
- review the foundational components of the PLC process, such as determining team structures, establishing norms and setting SMART goals
- utilise many reproducible forms and tools to improve collaboration and to collect and organise information
- recognise the positive cultural shifts that occur for teams that follow the PLC process
- plan for a full school year of collaborative work with weekly calendars
- read success stories from real schools that have seen dramatic, inspiring change though PLC at Work.
|Publish date||2021-07-06 00:00:00|
|Partner Name||Solution Tree Inc|
|Key Learning Area||Professional development|