Fulfilling the Promise of Your Professional Life as a Teacher and Leader
No of Pages: 256
Publish Date: 19 March 2021
This product is available for preorder and is estimated to be available from Mar 2021.
A long-awaited companion to the wildly popular HEART!, SOUL! empowers educators to take another giant leap toward fulfilling their professional promise. Refreshing and uplifting, this resource leads readers on a deeply rewarding journey toward discovering their soul story – the pursuit of their moral good in order to create good in others. It also includes dozens of stories from real educators, as well as ample space for journaling and self-reflection.
- Become more confident, joyful, whole and healthy in your professional life.
- Explore the four actions of SOUL – searching, overcoming, unifying and living – that will help you sustain a fulfilling professional life.
- Learn the concept of a soul story, diving into what it is and why it should matter deeply to all educators.
- Understand your own soul story and reflect on how you can use it to create good in others.
- Learn how to overcome challenges and obstacles that hinder you from fulfilling your soul story.
- Discover how to create a positive school culture focused on meaningful relationships and collaboration.
Watch the webinar series Heart & Soul! based on this book and HEART! presented by author Timothy D Kanold.
|Publish date||2021-03-19 00:00:00|
|Partner Name||Solution Tree Inc|