Coaching Your Classroom
How to Deliver Actionable Feedback to Students
Maximise student self-efficacy and growth by providing high-quality feedback students can act on. In Coaching Your Classroom: How to Deliver Actionable Feedback to Students, authors Garnet Hillman and Mandy Stalets share a fresh perspective on effective classroom feedback for all year levels and content areas. Explore the parallels between teaching students and coaching athletes, and then learn how to coach every student to success every day.
F–12 teachers will:
- analyse the impact of learning-centred classroom language and formative assessment on student learning
- understand the importance of effective communication in the classroom, as well as how giving feedback works and what student-centred culture looks like
- embrace the qualities of actionable feedback and examine the effect on student engagement and intrinsic motivation
- learn how to deliver individualised next steps and support students through the feedback loop and gradual release of responsibility
- benefit from real-world accounts and examples from teachers who have successfully coached their classrooms.
|Publish date||2019-09-30 00:00:00|
|Partner Name||Solution Tree Inc|