RtI for Gifted Students
A CEC-TAG Educational Resource
RtI for Gifted Students provides a comprehensive overview of Response to Intervention (RtI) frameworks that include gifted students. RtI for Gifted Students focuses on the topic of Response to Intervention, particularly ways of serving gifted learners within the RtI process. In this book we have tried to balance theory, practice and policy to present a well-rounded view of what we know and need to know about the implication of RtI for gifted learners.
One of the books featured in the CEC-TAG Educational Resource series, the book incorporates national, state and local RtI models and explains how gifted learners can be included within these frameworks. Specific attention is given to addressing the needs of students who are twice-exceptional and to culturally responsive practices. The book is made up of eight chapters:
- Response to Intervention for Gifted Learners
- State RtI Models for Gifted Children
- Remembering the Important of Potential: Tiers 1 and 2
- Addressing the Needs of Students Who Are Twice-Exceptional
- RtI for Gifted Students: Policy Implications
- Challenges for Including Gifted Education Within an RtI Model
- RtI Online Resources
The book concludes with ways of assessing a school’s RtI model and challenges for using RtI in gifted education.
|Publish date||2015-10-07 00:00:00|
|Partner Name||Prufrock Press Inc.|
|Key Learning Area||Cross-Curricular|