VIRTUAL EVENT |
- 31 Dec 2021
Learn from leading experts
Essentials of Online Instruction for a Blended World is comprised of six modules
Total Professional Learning Time: 12 weeks, 15 hours
Each module includes:
- An introduction to the area of study
- Insights from internationally recognised experts in F-12 teaching and learning
- Videos of current practitioners modelling best practices in online teaching
- Opportunities for participants to select a practice, try it in their classroom, review their progress, and reflect on how the practice impacted teaching and student learning
- A facilitator who provides feedback, manages online discussions, and scores the reflection assignments
- Planning guides and resources so that teachers can immediately begin using strategies and best practices in their classrooms
- Opportunities to learn and collaborate with a cohort of peers
1. Add the number of registrants in the form below.
2. Fill out personal information for each registrant.
3. Submit the form to complete your registration.