Redesigning Schooling Series Complete Set
Redesigning Schooling is a series of booklets that challenges schools to improve practice and innovate for change in every aspect of the system. The six-part series is designed to help identify the big questions in education, look at lessons from other systems and shape the debate on how we can make our education system world class.
This complete set of all six booklets in the Redesigning Schooling series includes:
- Redesigning Schooling: Collaboration between schools by Chris Smith (SAT5206)
- Redesigning Schooling: Engaging parents: Why and how by Bill Lucas (SAT5138)
- Redesigning Schooling: Principled assessment design by Dylan Wiliam (SAT5190)
- Redesigning Schooling: Principled curriculum design by Dylan Wiliam (SAT5107)
- Redesigning Schooling: Student impact in the redesigned school by Tom Middlehurst (SAT5121)
- Redesigning Schooling: What kind of teaching for what kind of learning? by Guy Claxton and Bill Lucas (SAT5091)
With Redesigning Schooling, educators are urged to consider best practice in six areas of schooling: teaching and learning; student impact; parental engagement; curriculum design; assessment design; and collaboration between schools. The ideas and approaches put forward in the series can be adopted at an individual or school level. In each book, educators are encouraged to make choices based on the courage of their convictions about what is right for their learners and to spread their ideas across their networks and beyond.
|Publish date||2015-04-20 00:00:00|
|Partner Name||SSAT The Schools Network Ltd|
|Key Learning Area||Cross-Curricular|