Implementing an Effective Teacher Feedback Program Book and A3 Set
Providing effective feedback to teachers is critical in improving teaching standards and student performance – but how can we deliver this feedback in a way that does not lead to misunderstanding, animosity or the undermining of teachers' professionalism?
To assist schools in ensuring that any feedback provided to teachers is both accurate and constructive, Implementing an Effective Teacher Feedback Program presents the Pirozzo Process: a step-by-step method for building a sustainable, low-cost teacher feedback program that can be implemented in any school. Each chapter of the book is dedicated to one of the seven steps of the Pirozzo Process:
- Find your philosophy of leadership
- Create a Time Allocation Inventory
- Build knowledge of unit planning
- Learn to use a variety of thinking tools
- Develop conflict resolution skills
- Launch an effective teacher feedback program
- Apply four strategies for providing effective feedback
This full set includes the Implementing an Effective Teacher Feedback Program book as well as a set of four A3 posters designed to inspire you and your colleagues as you embark on the Pirozzo Process. Posters included in the set are as follows:
- Implement an effective feedback program: The Pirozzo Process
- Learning and Teaching Wheel
- Engaging Wheel
- Thinking Toolkit
To purchase the book on its own, click here.
To purchase just the poster set, click here.
|Publish date||2015-11-17 00:00:00|
|Partner Name||Ralph Pirozzo see also A/R 181450|
|Key Learning Area||Cross-Curricular|