Apply powerful RTI practices that are simple, practical, and effective
RTI at Work Professional Learning Services
Rely on our trusted team of certified experts and authors to help you deepen your RTI knowledge, improve systematic interventions and keep the focus on what’s really important: high levels of learning for all students. We offer a range of tailored support services for schools, no matter where you are on your RTI journey.
Where are you on your professional learning journey?
Our tailored professional learning services are suitable for all schools, no matter whether you're just starting out on your exploration of topics, or looking to refine and expand your knowledge and skills. Take a look at our various levels below to choose the one best suited to your school's current position.
Level 1: Foundations (1-day workshops and events)
Workshops (1 day)
Hawker Brownlow Education can build a tailored workshop to meet the individual needs of schools and systems. The content of these sessions draw on, and unpack, key aspects of the RTI at Work process. These workshops bring a certified associate to your school or system to focus on the why, what or how of the RTI process and are suitable for schools or systems at any stage of the RTI journey.
During these engaging and informative workshops, participants will:
- Learn how strong and effective interventions can close the achievement gap.
- Develop an understanding of the three tiers of interventions and how each supports high levels of learning for all students.
- Learn how RTI strengthens educators’ collective responsibility for the learning of every student.
- Understand the connection between RTI and the need to have a guaranteed and viable curriculum.
- Extend their knowledge regarding the importance of assessment and how it underpins a strong system of interventions.
- Find ways to differentiate time and support for student success.
Finding it difficult to move to the next stage of a high-performing PLC? Need to reinvigorate your efforts? In-school support provides schools with certified training associates who can facilitate high levels of dialogue with your teams to clarify, analyse and plan how your school will achieve its goals and priorities. This support includes personalised online coaching and mentoring to guide your school forward on its PLC at Work® journey.
Engage in a 60-90-minute online webinar presented by national and international RTI authors, as well as other experts in the field. Develop your insights on school improvement efforts, including what to be aware of and what to avoid in order to ensure the RTI process works for you. Webinars can be tailored to your school or system's needs with specific questions and content as required.
Engage and inspire educational leaders by utilising the expertise of our certified experts and authors. Keynotes can focus on one or more themes from the principles of RTI at Work and act as a springboard to further learning.
Level 2: Building (2–4 day events and in-school activities)
Workshops (2 days)
Hawker Brownlow Education can build a tailored workshop to meet the individual needs of schools and systems. The content of these sessions draw on, and unpack, key aspects of the RTI at Work process. This 2 day workshop is designed for school teams who have started RTI, but are still refining processes or experiencing challenges.
During this engaging and in-depth workshop, participants will:
- learn how to drive outcomes using the four guiding principles.
- create a school leadership team to steer the shift to a culture of collective responsibility.
- utilise collaborative teacher teams to define essential learning.
- create a toolbox of effective interventions.
- build a schoolwide intervention team to address complex issues such as motivation, attendance and behaviour.
In-School Support (2 or more days)
Take advantage of our certified experts and bring them to your school for two or more days of in-school support. In-school support provides schools with training associates who can facilitate high levels of dialogue with your teams to clarify, analyse and plan how your school will achieve its goals and priorities. This support includes personalised online coaching and mentoring to guide your school forward on its RTI journey.