Planning and Teaching in the Standards-Based Classroom
No of Pages: 136
Publish Date: 12 November 2021
This product is available for preorder and is estimated to be available from Nov 2021.
Shifting to standards-based learning is a big change. Rely on Planning and teaching in the standards-based classroom to help you move forward with clarity and confidence. Authors Jeff Flygare, Jan K Hoegh, and Tammy Heflebower have created a must-have guide for teachers that delivers straightforward, practical tools and detailed instructions for everything from lesson planning to proficiency scales to parent communication.
- Understand priority standards and proficiency scales.
- Develop curriculum maps to plan for the entire year or course.
- Follow the steps of the instructional cycle to create standards-based units and lessons.
- Help exceptional students continue to thrive and grow in a standards-based environment.
- Communicate objectively with students and families about learning.
|Publish date||2021-11-12 00:00:00|
|Partner Name||Marzano Resources|