Kagan Cooperative Learning
Unlock the door to successful teamwork!
This classic, bestselling book on cooperative learning started a revolution in education. It’s the book that introduced the world to numbered heads together, three-step interview, roundtable and dozens of Kagan cooperative learning structures. The structures are simple to use as part of any lesson yet produce unparalleled student gains. Thousands of teachers, schools and districts worldwide use Kagan cooperative learning to boost academic achievement, close the achievement gap, improve student relations, promote thinking skills and create a more kind and caring school community. Now, with this totally new, expanded edition, it is easier than ever to unlock the doors to cooperative learning success!
With this book, you will:
- release the power of Kagan structures in every lesson
- put the best theory and research to work for you
- actively engage every student, not just a select few
- create cooperative projects and presentations your students will love
- replace group grades and competitions with more positive, motivating alternatives
- understand why today’s students need and respond so well to cooperative learning
- discover the seven key concepts that ensure success
- implement the basic principles of cooperative learning – as easy as PIES
- build a brain-friendly learning environment with dozens of brain links
- save time and boost achievement with dozens of proven management techniques.
You hold in your hands the book that unlocks the doors to active engagement and success for all students. You have the most comprehensive and popular cooperative learning teacher guide of all time!
|Publish date||2021-03-10 00:00:00|
|Partner Name||Kagan Publishing|
|Key Learning Area||Professional development|