It’s About Time
Planning Interventions and Extensions in Elementary School
Availability: In Stock
No of Pages: 302
Publish Date: 03 February 2017
In It’s About Time: Planning Interventions and Extensions in Elementary School, contributors from the frontlines of education offer F–8 school administrators practical advice for adjusting their school schedules to create intervention and enrichment time. Editors Austin Buffum and Mike Mattos present a team of writers who outline how their schools provide students with better access to strong core instruction and individualised support. The examples span from traditional to virtual schools, private to public schools and early education to the middle years.
Readers will learn how to
- work with multiple schedules to target differing student needs
- offer emotional as well as structural support for intervention efforts
- use technology to create online intervention and support
- engage parents and community stakeholders in intervention efforts
- employ behaviour intervention to build trust and buy-in from at-risk students.
|Publish date||2017-02-03 00:00:00|
|Partner Name||Solution Tree Inc|
|Key Learning Area||Cross-Curricular|