Integrating Technology in the Classroom, 2nd Edition
Tools to Meet the Needs of Every Student
All teachers have unique skills, knowledge and experience. So why should their approaches to classroom technology look the same? In this new edition of the popular book Integrating Technology in the Classroom, author Boni Hamilton helps you discover technology tools and projects that resonate with your teaching style, classroom context and technology skill level, all while helping students achieve academic growth. Combining a comprehensive look at tools with integration approaches and educators’ reports from the field, the book offers guidance for all year levels and learning areas.
In this new edition, you’ll find:
- suggestions for using programming, game-creation, and augmented and virtual reality tools
- stories of K–12 teachers who have successfully employed technology in the classroom
- deeper explanation of how to use technology to meet multilingual needs
- a new chapter on leveraging technology to meet adaptive learning needs
- strategies to help with administrative tasks, formative assessment and planning.
Discover new and immediately applicable tools and practices to support collaborative student-centred learning with this informative resource.
|Publish date||2019-01-21 00:00:00|
|Partner Name||International Society for Technology in Education (ISTE)|
|Key Learning Area||Cross-Curricular, Technologies|