Reinventing Project-Based Learning, Third Edition
Your Field Guide to Real-World Projects in the Digital Age
This popular ISTE title follows the arc of a project, providing guided opportunities for educators to direct and reflect on their learning and professional development. In this updated 10th anniversary edition, Suzie Boss and Jane Krauss offer educators new examples of the latest tools, assessment strategies and promising practices that are poised to shape education in the future. Reinventing Project-Based Learning, Third Edition shows how to design authentic projects that make the most of available and emerging technologies.
This new edition provides:
- examples of merging personalised learning, flipped classrooms and project-based learning (PBL) for effective teaching and learning
- coverage of computational thinking and coding, demonstrating ways to develop new approaches to solving problems as well as new forms of expression
- equity considerations for PBL, with opportunities for personalisation and empowerment, addressing issues of social justice and closing the achievement gap
- exploration of new trends like augmented reality and virtual reality
- deeper focus on Gold Standards PBL and High Quality Project Based Learning, the P21 Framework and the ISTE Standards for Students and Educators.
With new and updated spotlights from educators, project examples and recommendations for tools, this new edition has everything you need to embark on a PBL adventure!
|Publish date||2019-01-22 00:00:00|
|Partner Name||International Society for Technology in Education (ISTE)|
|Key Learning Area||Cross-Curricular, Technologies|