A Personalized Journey to Deepen Your Teaching Practice
In Stretch Yourself: A Personalised Journey to Deepen Your Teaching Practice, two award-winning young educators from opposite sides of the globe share their insights to guide teachers, especially those new to the profession, on how to dare to take risks and innovate in their daily teaching practice. Using the metaphor of yoga, with its focus on process and practice, the authors lead readers through three stages – Breath, Stretch and Meditate – taking teachers on a journey of self-reflection and assessment.
This book features:
- The unique look and feel of a journal, with space to write and reflect.
- A self-assessment quiz so you can evaluate your mindset in terms of technology use and innovation.
- Ideas for using tools available in your 'edtech toolbox' to improve your teaching practice.
- Highlights of teachers’ voices through project examples so you can learn from various perspectives.
- Practical activities aligned to the ISTE Standards for Educators and ISTE Standards for Students.
|Publish date||2019-09-11 00:00:00|
|Partner Name||International Society for Technology in Education (ISTE)|