Using Edtech for Social Good
Today’s students are ready to design, dream and make the future. Teach boldly: Using edtech for social good is a guide for educators who want to activate positive change in teaching and learning through innovative practices, meaningful use of technology and global collaboration.
- invites readers to make a customised plan to activate change
- discusses learning space design as a means to cultivate empathy and student voice
- provides easy-to-implement ideas for transforming classroom culture
- showcases the power of narrative and the need for storytelling in education and the world
- offers direction for seeking authentic feedback and iterating on ideas to achieve progress.
|Publish date||2020-08-04 00:00:00|
|Partner Name||International Society for Technology in Education (ISTE)|
|Key Learning Area||Cross-Curricular, Technologies|