Instructional Planning for Effective Teaching
Instructional Planning for Effective Teaching by James H. Stronge and Xianxuan Xu presents educators with strategic tools and methods for thoughtful, effective instructional planning. It offers powerful strategies for building the foundation for organisational action and charting improvement in the teaching process. Taking a practical approach to instructional planning, the authors outline research-based planning tools and methods for using them in everyday practice. This book is a straightforward, well-researched guide that teachers and administrators can refer to for insight and guidance on all aspects of instructional planning.
F–12 teachers, leaders and administrators will
- review planning methods they can use to foster growth and development for teachers and students
- consider research that establishes the effectiveness of instructional planning strategies and methods
- discover how they can move from research to practice in delivering effective planning and instruction
- access ready-to-use handouts to immediately implement proven planning methods and strategies
- review principles for planning instructional practices as a team.
|Publish date||2017-03-01 00:00:00|
|Partner Name||Solution Tree Inc|
|Key Learning Area||Cross-Curricular|