Instructional Methods for Differentiation and Deeper Learning
Instructional Methods for Differentiation and Deeper Learning by James H. Stronge and Xianxuan Xu presents educators with a toolkit for effective instruction filled with methods that improve student learning and success. Taking a practical approach to differentiation and deeper learning, Stronge and Xu outline these research-based instructional methods and illustrate how F–12 teachers, coaches and administrators can use them in everyday practices. With the right structures in place, teachers and school leaders can motivate and engage all students.
- review specific instructional methods they can use to foster growth and development for teachers and students
- explore the differences between differentiated remedial instruction, differentiation for gifted students and differentiation for culturally and linguistically diverse students
- discover how they can move from research to practice in delivering effective teaching
- access ready-to-use handouts to help implement the methods immediately
- learn the best questions to ask about differentiation and deeper learning.
|Publish date||2017-02-06 00:00:00|
|Partner Name||Solution Tree Inc|
|Key Learning Area||Cross-Curricular|