Inspiring Creativity and Innovation in K-12
Inspiring Creativity and Innovation in K–12 by Douglas Reeves presents creativity as integral to educational success. Reeves evaluates the challenges that F–12 administrators and teachers will face in prioritising creativity and gives useful advice for overcoming these challenges. He stresses that in order to build creative environments, students, teachers, administrators and policymakers must collaborate to effectively promote creativity within regions, schools and classrooms.
F–12 administrators and educators will
- read about research and real-life examples documenting creativity in practice
- learn about the critical elements for developing creative environments and identify the essentials of creative culture present in their schools
- examine the teaching practices and attitudes that undermine creativity
- learn how they can apply a metarubric – a rubric for rubrics – and assess creativity with reproducible composite rubrics
- gain insight on five practices that policymakers can use to keep creativity central in education.
|Publish date||2017-03-10 00:00:00|
|Partner Name||Solution Tree Inc|
|Key Learning Area||Cross-Curricular|