Science and Maths in Motion
Science instruction involves measurements, calculations and graphing. Without these components, it is difficult to fully understand the scope of the content and scientific investigations carried out. The Purpose of this book is to provide teachers with mathematical models to integrate with Science and Maths in Motion content. The activities in the book engage students in active learning and help them to understand the importance of the integration of maths with science.
Select and use the practice activities or investigations that best meet your students’ individual needs. Science and Maths in Motion includes individual assignments, group activities and hands-on activities to help students
- Solve problems using relevant equations;
- Apply mathematical models in scientific investigations;
- Use scientific equipment appropriately;
- Construct, understand and explain tables, charts and graphs; and
- Understand the importance of maths and science integration.
|Publish date||2018-07-17 00:00:00|
|Partner Name||World Book Inc formerly Incentive Publications Inc|
|Key Learning Area||Science|