I've Got It! General Maths Skills
Easy-to-use Assessments to Show Proof of Mastery
Each book in the I’ve Got It! series is based on a list of 35 skills that represent mastery of a particular subject matter for middle years students. I’ve Got It! General Maths Skills provides reproducible activities to assess students’ mastery of essential maths skills. The tasks, each just a single page, begin with a basic knowledge question and move to higher-level questions that require students to apply the skill and think critically. Progress charts help students to easily track their current understanding, and indicate where more instruction is required. Teachers can use the activities for formative assessment, as pre- and post-tests, quick check-ups or standardised test prep. Summative worksheets allow students to integrate their new-found skills.
Among other tasks, students will be encouraged to:
- Identify numbers, number systems and sets.
- Recognise and use whole number concepts.
- Perform operations with whole numbers.
- Write, simplify and evaluate expressions.
- Use appropriate problem-solving strategies.
- Solve a variety of word problems.
- Find percentages and base numbers from percentages.
|Publish date||2018-03-09 00:00:00|
|Partner Name||World Book Inc formerly Incentive Publications Inc|
|Key Learning Area||Mathematics|