How to Use Digital Tools to Support Teachers in a PLC
How to Use Digital Tools to Support Teachers in a PLC by William M. Ferriter offers readers practical, applicable tips for infusing digital tools in their professional learning communities. F–12 teachers and administrators will explore three increasingly complex collaborative practices that successful PLCs perform and will access digital tools to support each practice.
- identify and understand the collaborative practices necessary for a successful PLC – sharing, cooperating and taking collective action
- discover the best digital tools to support each collaborative practice
- use essential digital tools to make the most of their PLCs time, energy and effort
- read practical examples of technology use solving real-world dilemmas and supporting the need to share, cooperate and take collective action
- access a continually updated list of tools and services that support the PLC strategies described in this book.
|Publish date||2017-02-16 00:00:00|
|Partner Name||Solution Tree Inc|
|Key Learning Area||Cross-Curricular|