How to Leverage PLCs for School Improvement
How to Leverage PLCs for School Improvement outlines the right work for creating successful, sustainable school improvement. Author Sharon V. Kramer uses the professional learning community model to highlight and deconstruct five challenges improving schools face. With time and effort, F–12 educators can evolve into a focused PLC and commit to continuous improvement so all students learn at high levels.
Using this resource, teachers and administrators will
- transform their school’s culture of failure in order to provide higher-level opportunities for learning
- create a healthy, encouraging and supportive school environment
- use the PLC model to establish a collaborative culture of continuous learning
- encourage students to practise autonomy and creativity
- read an applicable account of a once-failing school that used the PLC model to revitalise its students and staff.
|Publish date||2017-02-16 00:00:00|
|Partner Name||Solution Tree Inc|
|Key Learning Area||Cross-Curricular|